Need assistance with marketing strategy, communications, or creative execution? Want to reach your audience more effectively? Share your goals using the options available to you below, and our team will follow up with our recommended next steps. You will be prompted to sign in with your WUSTL Key before viewing these forms.
If you have multiple needs or a request that involves multiple specialties, please fill out separate forms for each request.
Members of the School of Medicine can find additional resources for their school on the Medicine Marketing & Communications site.
Creative & design services
Use this request form for new job requests related to:
- Print projects and publications
- Official university logo inquiries
- University branding support
- Request a WashU Sites website
- Get support for a WashU Sites website: visit webtheme.wustl.edu or contact email@example.com
- For website questions, contact Chris Amelung
- For email templates, contact Martin Yoakum
Use the photography request form for requests related to:
- New brand and marketing images
- Event photography
Use the videography or animation request form for requests related to:
- Content strategy and development
- Production consultation
- Brand support
News & media support
Use the news and media support form for requests related to:
- Record story ideas
- Happenings events*
- Research/publication news
*If you have an event open to the community, please also submit details to Happenings at WashU
If you are looking for assistance in pitching a story idea or event to media, responding to a media query or providing your expertise with media through a WashU Expert piece or an op/ed, please reach out to the appropriate news & media relations team member on our team page.
If you’re not sure where to start in your marketing and communications strategy and would like a consultation, please email Jackie Ritchie with details about your request and we’ll pull in the appropriate team to help meet your needs or guide you on best steps.