Architecture, College of

Use the full name, College of Architecture in the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts, on first reference. On subsequent references, use College of Architecture, architecture college, or
Architecture. When referring to both the undergraduate and graduate units, use College of
Architecture and the Graduate School of Architecture & Urban Design.
See school.

< Back to style manual