Art, College of

Use the full name, College of Art in the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts, on first
reference. On subsequent references, use College of Art, art college, or Art. When referring to
both the undergraduate and graduate units, use College of Art and the Graduate School of Art.
See school.

< Back to style manual