Have a message you want students, faculty, staff or visitors to know about? Submit your requests for the digital sign displays across campus. Digital displays are permanently mounted in buildings at places of entry or activity (like cafés, lounges, and other high traffic areas) within schools, residential halls or common areas.
Remember to use large type face, bold colors and be creative (but within brand).
Types of Messages Accepted
- General announcements related to students
- General announcements related to faculty and staff
- Special programs and events
- Recognition of employee milestones or accomplishments
- Greetings to visitors
- Campus-wide emergency notices
- NOT advertisements for non-WashU products and services or something that has a fee for service
Submissions for this form are closed at this time.
Step 1: Upload Files
Before completing the form below, you must upload your file to WUSTL Box:
- Files must be:
- Images for the TV screens must be 1920 x 1080px; 100 dpi (96 dpi).
- Please use this naming format:
- Year.Month.Day_School_Description (Example: 2023.08.15_Brown_Community_Event)
- WUSTL Box will open in a new tab. Upload your file, then close WUSTL Box and complete the form below.
Step 2: Complete the Request Form
To request a digital sign in Engineering, please complete this project request form.